Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My sister's paintings...

I just had to share these precious paintings created by my very artistic sister Jill, who lives in France. She has just started to get back into painting and these are her first canvases for a number of years. I'm so proud of her and wanted to show them off here. A bit about the subject matter:

This is Jill's daughter-in-law Evi and Nicholas, her dear little grandson.

This is a painting of Katie, Jill's daughter and my dear niece, with her horse.

Thank you for looking.

4 comments:

Webfrau said...

They're brilliant. She's obviously very talented. Clearly it runs in the family.

Leslie said...

She's great!

Liz McCoy said...

HOLY MOLY your sister's talent is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It must be in your genes!! Amazing 2 talented sisters :)

Beachcomber said...

Very nice. She is a talented artist.