Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Posts On Parade - December Featured Designer

I am Featured Designer for the month of December at Digital Scrapbook Place, I'd like to share with you some of the awesome layouts that are coming out of this challenge.

Please take a look at the Featured Designer Challenge for December and as always you'll find some of my lovely freebies (not in the shop yet) to be had if you decide to participate.

Thanks ladies for allowing me to publish these great layouts on my blog.

Leslie has the most diverse and stunning photos of her trip to Italy and this one just draws you in.

What a dreamy LO this is by Carolyn (AKA sammdc) and it certainly is AMAZING!

The photography in this beautiful LO by Dawn (AKA dawn-in-nz) is simply stunning as is the whole LO. 

What darling photos of this beautiful baby of Chellie's.

Such a gorgeous heritage page by Shannon (AKA Smatt644)

I love this layout by Katie (AKA Klamb1111), I love looking at all the little details.

This LO by Helene (AKA Victoria) just draws you in with the great background blending.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my stars! That made my morning. :)