Friday, January 1, 2010

I’m ringing in a few changes to my challenges for 2010.

Erica’s Everyday Events (EEE) will now go back to 4 challenges a month. Each weekly challenge will start on a Monday and finish the following Sunday. The first challenge of 2010 starts on Monday the 4th January and runs until midnight on Sunday the 10th.

Lucky Dips format will change and will only be one challenge lasting the whole month. I am still working through the details and as January is a very busy month for me in my personal life (see below), I will be deferring the start of Lucky Dips until February.

What Now format will stay the same but the same applies for my busy schedule in January and so will also start back in February.

I’m sorry about the deferred challenges but I have a number of personal challenges this January. My DH Ian had to have an angioplasty in late December but unfortunately it didn’t work and now he has to go back into hospital mid to late January for more tests and a CAT scan and hopefully the doctors will be able to apply the stents through his wrists this time. He hasn’t been well for the past year after his minor stroke and finding more obstructions only adds to the stress; he has already had 2 heart by-pass operations over the last few years. I will also be away for a week from the 8th in Sydney attending 21st celebrations and will have limited Internet access, if any. So thank you for your understanding and I hope you can please bear with me, I intend to be back up to full speed by February.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs n prayers for you and your DH, hope everything goes well with the next surgery. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!

Lindyroz

Erica said...

Thanks Lindy :)

landofoz said...

Erica so sorry to hear about your DH
i hope 2010 will be a better one,i wish you and your a Happy new Year
maggiexx

Erica said...

Thanks Maggie I really appreciate you kind words.

Anonymous said...

That's a lot for you both to go through. I'll be praying for a succesful surgery this time around, with a quick recovery. Big hugs, Melanie in Seattle