Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sneak Peek at the New Lucky Dips

Ok! I thought I would give you a sneak peek at what the new lucky dips will be about

There is one style of design that I really love...GRUNGE!!!

I try and incorporate a bit of it into most of my kits, like grungy backgrounds, splatter or rusted elements and overlay sets etc. Grunge isn't necessarily dark and dirty but can be used to make something look aged even soft colours look good grunged up

The New Lucky Dips will run for approximately 3 to 4 weeks during any one month, it’s up to you how long you want to spend on the process, with the first part of the process learning a new skill (for those that don't already now how to grunge something up). The second part will be to create a layout incorporating what you've learnt. We may have a visual prompt to try and replicate, like we did in the last lucky dips with the magazine articles but not always.

I will provide more details soon as what kits we may to use and what type of bonus you’ll receive.

I think we need to rename this new challenge as Lucky Dips Doesn't seem as appropriate so I'm going to ask for submissions here as to what you think it should be I'll choose two or three for us to vote on.

What Name do you think we should call this new challenge?

Post your suggestions here…

No comments: