Friday, March 26, 2010

EEE Challenge Dates for April

Please note...
As March is a 5 Monday month and we've already done 4 challenges this month our next EEE Challenge will commence on April 5. But don't despair I'll be running a 4 day DSP 6th Birthday Challenge as from Sunday March 28 and running until midnight on Wednesday March 31. I'll be back later with details and of course a preview of your freebie for participating in this fun challenge.

Next EEE Challenge (April 5 - 11) information...
The kit we will be using is new one called Eskdale Dawn and your posting bonus will be Eskdale Dusk - so a pre-warning DON'T BUY THE BONUS IF YOU INTEND TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE!

And the challenge after that (April 12 -18) will be our What Now Kit from March, Floral Medley with a coordinating kit 2. So if you see the bonus kit same applies as above

FYI - I need to put my products in the store as soon as I create them if possible to maximize my sales, as not all who buy my kits enter my challenges so I hope that by advising you they will be in the store you understand why.

No comments: