Friday, April 30, 2010

DSP Blog And Scavenger Hunt

ScavengerHuntImage

You made it! Welcome to Erica's Place for the Sensational DSP Scavenger Hunt and Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day 2010!!! We hope you are starting this celebration off right with our stupendous Scavenger Hunt! - we have all been grinning ear-to-ear as we've created goodies and a little fun for you.  We're envisioning a madly giggling, enthusiastic, awesome MOB running around together in electronic format!

Be sure to register with the my blog or my Facebook Page so that I can keep you up to date on all my latest projects, products, sales and events!

Here's your treasure pack from me!  But...  hold your horses!  The hunt doesn't officially start until May 1st, so links won't be totally active until then!  The link will be active from May 1st until May 10th, 2010DOWNLOAD YOUR TREASURE HERE

I hope you enjoy it!  Thank you so much for just being YOU - one of the most special parts of DSP for sure! Thanks again for hunting for treasures here at my place!  NOW, you're off to Tina's Place If you have any questions please don't hesitate to holler at me, or add a question to the forum. Hope you're having a ball!

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

Darediva said...

Thank you so much for the treasure, Erica!

Diginan said...

Thank you Erica for this gift:) MaryEliz

sands_healy said...

Thanks so much Erica and DSP!!!

stitchmich said...

Thanks, Erica!

sammawow said...

Thanks so much, Erica!

Lisa said...

Thanks!

Lime said...

Thanks for the coupon, and especially the mask AND ESPECIALLY, ESPECIALLY, THE TUTORIAL!!!! :)

Dielle said...

Thanks!!!