Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Layouts of New Products…

My dear grandson Lee in one of his more playful moods. I love him wearing this black hat backwards.

For this LO I used my Cranberry Crush Kit, Cranberry Crush AOP and Wild Cranberries Kit.

72_K_CranberryCrush_01


Parnell Village in Auckland is a group of shops in Parnell proper interconnected with cobbled walkways and are all original turn of the century villa dwellings, a very pretty place to browse the shops or sample the delicious cafe fare.

I used my Quiet Pleasures Kit and Quiet Pleasures 2 Kit (soon to be uploaded to the store and will be a posting bonus). The Quiet Pleasures Kit will be the next EEE Challenge running from August 2 to August 8.

72_K_QuietPleasures_01


Another of my DGS feeding the ducks at Paradise Valley Springs in Rotorua. Rotorua is an area of thermal activity in the central North Island of New Zealand and is a wonderful tourist destination with lots of sights to see and plenty of activities for young and old.

The kits I used are not in the store yet but will be soon. Sherbet Fizz and Sherbet Dab (this will be a posting bonus). The Sherbet Fizz Kit will be the EEE Challenge kit for August 9 to August 16.

72_K_SherbetFizz_01

No comments: