Wednesday, September 22, 2010

**NEW ~ NEW ~ NEW** What Now - Changes to your rewards...

  • I have decided to change the What Now Challenge slightly – instead of doing a small challenge in the same month and then again as part of my EEE challenge the following month, I will be giving it its own special What Now Challenge in the same month that the kit is created.
  • This means that the rewards system will change slightly also, as you know currently anyone that places a LO in the What Now gallery with the created kit will go into the draw for a store coupon to the value of $3.99. You will still be in the running for the coupon but with a slight difference, instead of going into a draw I will choose one LO as my special What Now Wonder to receive the coupon and to be highlighted on my blog and facebook pages, you will also get a special WNW flair.
  • Running along the same lines as my EEE Challenges as a BOGO (Buy One Get One free), everyone who creates a LO with the new kit and places it in the What Now gallery also gets the posting bonus that co-ordinates with the kit. So this means you will get a posting bonus and the chance to receive a store coupon.
  • I will be posting the new What Now challenge the last Saturday of the month (this will also be on the Calendar) and you have one week to create a LO, so for this month it will start on Saturday September 25 and finish at Midnight Friday October 1.
  • Any questions just holler

No comments: