Saturday, November 27, 2010

December Challenges and The New Year

As November is a 5 Monday month our next EEE Challenge wont start until December 6.

Dates for December Challenges are:
December 6 to 12
December 13 to 19
December 20 to 31
- I've extended this to 11 days as it is Christmas week

In the new year - January; I will only be having 2 Challenges for this month. Both will be 14 days duration, starting January 1 to 14 and January 15 to 28.

Late December through early February are our summer months and school holidays. I will be extra busy with family matters in January this year, doing Nanny duties some of the time and spending more quality time with my DH Ian. I would hate to disappoint you by not being able to have kits ready for the challenges so I thought this was probably the best solution, less stress for me and hopefully a break for you to

What Now will remain the same for December and January and beyond. Always starting on the 1st of the month.

Thank you for your understanding and I will post further information on the 2011 EEE Challenges in January, ie when they start etc.

No comments: