Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day Blog Freebie…

Boxing Day Blog Freebie…It may not be Boxing Day yet in your home but it is in mine – I hope you’re all having a wonderful and special time with your loved ones. To all my favourite digital scrapping people… here are a couple of gifts for you. I look forward to seeing all those Christmas pages in the gallery – enjoy these gifts with my love

200ppi only - Brighter Christmas Back Pack
200ppi only - Christmas Treats Kit

Please be sure you follow my Everything Erica Blog and Facebook.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for your generosity and wonderful designs. I hope you have a relaxing day.

debilou said...

Thank you Erica for the Freebies! And, oh my what a lovely sunrise you had this Christmas morning. So, glad you were able to take a photo of it!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

debilou

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erica:)

Anonymous said...

Thannk you and I hope you had a great Christmas! :)

Tami said...

Merry Christmas and thanks for sh♥ring!

The Lundys said...

Thank you Erica1!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these items. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and I wish you a fantastic 2011...