Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Recent Layouts I’ve Done

Open Garden Visit 2006

My sister and I went on an open garden trail when she first arrived in New Zealand for a holiday, this glorious Clematis was one of the many delights to be found.
I used my new QC Tucks And Layers and Shamrock Enchantment, this is the current EEE Challenge and Shamrock Enchantment 2, the posting bonus.


Kerikeri Basin 2009

We have visited Kerikeri Basin in the Bay Of Islands many, many times and I never get tired of this beautiful area rich in New Zealand history. Photos of the Mission House, the old forge, the basin and some pretty blue flowers.
I used my Pursuit Of Silence VC and new QC Focus On Five.


Spring flowers in my garden.

This New Zealand native is a beautiful small clematis called Montana Rueben’s and it rambles prolifically over our fence in the back garden.
I used my Feeling Free Value Collection and new QC One Plus Two Tucked.


Mission House Garden

The Mission House in Kerikeri has a beautiful old English garden, in the original photo this Aster was yellow, the little bee was very busy that day.
I used my Tasty Tangelo VC, this LO will also be in the store as a plopper soon.

2 comments:

Brenda Spiller said...

Hi Erica :)

I visited Kerikeri for the first time as an adult, in early December last year. I loved it. It's such a beautiful place and I adore the old stone store. What marvels await the creative mind in there!
Your layouts are gorgeous, thank you for showing them :)

Erica said...

Thank you Brenda, I'm glad you got to visit one of my favourite places in NZ :)