Thursday, May 3, 2012

Addie’s Creations

I was so very fortunate to be able to see Sir Elton John in my hometown the other night. And when I saw the image of him playing on the big screen (which was pretty much straight above me so I've borrowed a friend's photo) I knew I wanted to do a layout that brought me right back to the concert. We had incredible seats, in row 2 beside the stage, and one of the ladies in the front row was given a copy of the playlist from the previous night which was the same as our playlist. DH was a quick thinker and took a picture of it so I would know exactly was songs Sir Elton played for us. I paired these once-in-a-lifetime photos with Just Curious Value Collection by Erica Belton, also available as Just Curious page kit and Just Curious 2 page kit. I also used A Great Day word art by Tina Chambers. Thank you ladies for these perfect products to work with my photos!!

Happy Dance 2 page kit by Erica Belton
Focus on 5 quick click by Erica Belton
I loved these photos of Heather's and wanted to let them do the shining so I only added a few elements to highlight the page. I modified the quick click by making the photos smaller so the larger photo would fit better.
I hope you like it Heather!

The sequel kit to Just A Boy by Erica Belton, Just A Boy 2 page kit is a perfect compliment, using reds instead of greens. I just love the combo! You can earn this bonus page kit by completing a layout with Just A Boy and posting it in the Erica's Everyday Events gallery by April 30th.
EEE-Just A Boy
Text reads: Jeremiah is a star when it comes to helping clean around the house. He has learned how to clean toilets and how to sweep the floors. Recently, he showed a lot of interest in vacuuming. When I mentioned it to Auntie Sally, she found Kylie’s old child-sized vacuum that really works. Both Jeremiah and Sebastian love using it.

I just love Erica's newest kit, Just A Boy page kit. And I was thrilled to find this photo from my boys' day home that is just PERFECT!!!
Layout notes: I layered the tire tracks paper and finger marks over the barely black paper in divide mode.

Peaches and Sage page kit by Erica Belton is one of those kits that grows on you the more you use it. The peach shades go fabulously with skin tones and so it can be used for any portrait photos! While going through some of my photos I found this one I just love of my mother-in-law and her dad at a wedding. I paired it with this fabulous quote of Suzanne C Walker's from the Scraps of Words: Family CD. I also used parts of Peaches and Sage 2 and Peaches and Sage Add-On pack and brushes from Obsidian Dawn.

No comments: