Monday, May 28, 2012

Addie’s Creations

I love this photo of Sebastian reading to the other kids at his day home and this word art by Tina was perfect.
Credits: Today a Reader word art by Tina Chambers
Tucks and Layers Quick Click by Erica Belton
Happy Dance 2 page kit by Erica Belton

 

I'm starting to realize just how versatile Pieces of Me Value Collection by Erica Belton is! This layout is a scraplift of Millie SOOOOO Cute by sssnoo. I took this photo of Freckles by firelight while camping last weekend.

 

Precious jewel - Amethyst page kit by Erica Belton was the perfect choice for this photo I just took. I saw this cluster of crocuses while out camping and I managed to get just one in focus photo as I had just been out quadding and my hands were far from steady! LOL
I also used Scraps of Words - Nature WordArt by DSP Designers

I have so many new wonderful photos of my boys and me that I just had to use one here. This is the posting bonus for Precious Jewel Amethyst page kit by Erica Belton. This one is called Precious Jewel Aquamarine. You can get this page kit for free by purchasing Precious Jewel Amethyst and completing a layout for Erica's Everyday Events by May 30! You will find that these colours will work just as well for boys and girls and the elements are elegant, but not frilly. Thank you Erica!
I adored the quotes this month in Quote Me with Rene and Stitch. This layout uses the second of these: When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead. ~Ernest Hemingway

 

I took about 1000 pictures yesterday and this is the first I scrapped. I used Breath of Spring Value Collection by Erica Belton to share Mister Muskrat (I'm assuming he's a mister anyways...) with you all.
Text reads: This super cute muskrat was busy eating and grooming while the bunch of us snapped away,
capturing its every move. Gaetz Lakes Lakes Sanctuary, Red Deer May 13, 2012

Just a Girl 2 page kit by Erica Belton has so much going for it! I love the knock-your-socks-off Deep Tangerine paper but the purple circles is a really close second! I used this page kit with the quote from Quote Me by Rene and Stitch May 2012, Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. ~Marilyn Monroe . It seemed appropriate for these wedding photos. You can win this posting bonus by purchasing Just a Girl page kit and posting a layout with it by May 20, 2012!

The Bright Fiesta page kit by Erica Belton is the bogo bonus for May's Lucky Double Dips challenge. Just purchase the Bright Fiesta Add On Pack, create one layout using the Add On Pack only and another scraplifting any of my Erica Belton layouts and you will win this page kit for free!

No comments: