Friday, July 20, 2012

PLEASE READ *** On Vacation ***

** Ian and I will be away from home on our mid winter break for a week starting Saturday 21 July (my time). We'll be spending our time in Fiji, Musket Cove on the beautiful Island of Malolo Lailai, they only have internet access at the resort office so I'll check in if I can but I can't promise.

** Have fun with the CIJ week. Take a look at my CIJ EEE Challenge and don't forget the Lucky Double Dips challenge with Addie. Voting now on.

** The current EEE Challenge - Walking On Sunshine finishes at midnight on Friday July 20, this is Saturday July 21 for me and I'll be travelling so I have asked Addie to mail out your links for the Posting Bonus. Please get them in on time for her

** Also the chat scheduled for Friday July 20 will not happen for the same reason above...next chat will Aug 3, same time same place

I'll still be around today but will be doing all the things that need to be done before taking off on holiday...memo to self...don't forget to the passports

No comments: