Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Away for a few days…

Hi ladies, I'm going to be away from home for 3 days from Wednesday to Friday, my time, so please don't worry if you don't get your stamp until I come back, not taking my laptop even

Ian won 2 night accommodation and round of golf in Rotorua at a golf tournament, I wont be playing golf, but I see Rotorua's Museum has two exhibitions that I'd like to catch, WOW - World Of Wearable art. This is an annual international NZ competition held in Wellington which I have never got to, they've chosen just 30 of the top designs to showcase, so looking forward to that and some early 19th century fashion plates from Ackerman's Repository, a leading 'fashion and arts magazine' of its era. We also have a full day planned for other interesting stuff so plenty of photo ops, I just hope I can find the time scrap them as I still have a new tree planting and part of my big clear to scrap! See you all soon

No comments: