Monday, March 4, 2013

EEE Challenge Dates…CHANGES

Please note the changes below. I hope this makes getting the loyalty stamps for my challenges easier for all of us

Last year I ran 3 EEE Challenges a month, starting 1st, 11th and 21st. This year I am reducing that to 2 EEE Challenges per month. changes made to this part - These will start on a the 1st  and 15th of each month (each  14 days inclusive). Check the calendar for more information.

** Information changes**
I'm thinking that the dates I've chosen previously don't work as well as they should, especially for receiving the loyalty stamp, even I'm getting confused when to hand these out to maximise your filling a card. So the new dates are 2 challenges a month as from April: See changes below. I have made changes to the calendar to reflect these changes.

Having the same consistent date to start and finish a challenge works so much better, I know it did last year.

The dates for the next few months are:
March - Monday 4th to Midnight Sunday 17th and
Monday 18th to Midnight Sunday 31st

April - Monday 1st to Midnight Sunday 14th and
Monday 15th to Midnight Sunday 28th

May - Wednesday 1st to Midnight Tuesday 14th and
Wednesday 15th to Midnight Tuesday 28th

June - Saturday 1st to Midnight Friday 14th and
Saturday 15th to Midnight Friday 28th

July - Monday 1st to Midnight Sunday 14th and
Monday 15th to Midnight Sunday 28th

Don't forget to take part in the Lucky Double Dips Challenge that starts at the beginning of each month.

No comments: