Monday, December 16, 2013

My Layouts

Just before Christmas 2009 Lee lost his first tooth.
I used my Fa La La La KP and Fa La La La Posting Bonus (this is the current EEE Challenge) to create the Fa La La La Instant Album. Also available is the 1 Fa La La La QC for this page.

Before I became a digital scrapbook designer I created altered art by using paint cans. These made wonderful gifts, besides having a cute outside they were chock full of whatever you wanted to put in them and made useful storage too. These two were made to order as Christmas Gifts.
I used my Fa La La La KP and Fa La La La Posting Bonus (this is the current EEE Challenge) to create the Fa La La La Instant Album. Also available is the 2 Fa La La La QC for this page.

Campian Place Christmas Street party 2007.
I used my Fa La La La KP and Fa La La La Posting Bonus (this is the current EEE Challenge) to create the Fa La La La Instant Album. Also available is the 3 Fa La La La QC for this page.

Lee is a Christmas baby born 23rd December 2003.
I used my Fa La La La KP and Fa La La La Posting Bonus (this is the current EEE Challenge) to create the Fa La La La Instant Album. Also available is the 4 Fa La La La QC for this page.

No comments: