Tuesday, April 1, 2014

EEE Challenge…April 1 to April 30

EEE Challenge - My Dear Boys

~~~~~~ THIS IS A LOYALTY CARD CHALLENGE ~~~~~~

See Loyalty Card Rules Here.

The kit to use for this challenge is My Dear Boys



The challenge runs from Tuesday 1 April to midnight Wednesday 30 April

EEE Gallery
EEE Forum

Posting Bonus preview – My Dear Boys 2
**Note** This bonus will also be in the store
 

Other products available in the My Dear Boys collection are:

My Dear Boys Back Pack

My Dear Boys Alpha Set

The challenge is really simple to follow, I’ll choose one of my kits to feature, you create a layout with it and post to Erica’s Everyday Events gallery by midnight (DSP Time) of the challenge deadline, you’ll get a lovely free coordinating bonus just for posting – how easy is that!!

No comments: