Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Last Goodbye Quick Click…A Blog Freebie

As we all seem to love Quick Clicks I’ve made this two pager for you. Use it to create your farewell page to DSP and post it wherever you want but it would be great if you posted a preview or link of it on the DSPFriends Facebook use just one page or the two, either will do.
Thank you for purchasing my QC’s in the past and I’ll hopefully be selling more somewhere in the near future…watch this space.

THIS FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLETheLastGoodbye-1

7 comments:

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

This looks good, thank you for the freebie :)

Erica said...

You're welcome Tora :)

Cathiemarie said...

Thank you so much Erica. I hope I can do a LO but I'm feeling very sad right now and can't chose some appropriate photos to scrap.

Erica said...

I know how you feel Cathie :(

Diane Turpin said...

Thanks for the freebie Erica! I loved working with you during my times on DET. Good luck with your future endeavors!

Erica said...

Thank you Diane, isn't it great seeing all these old DSPeeps :)

isabelle said...

superbe
merci beaucoup