Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Until We Meet Again…A Blog Freebie

Here is the final two page Quick Click I promised you. BE QUICK GRABBING THIS as it will disappear on the 31st May. I hope you enjoy creating some wonderful pages with both Until We Meet Again and The Last Goodbye. As soon as I find a home to sell QC's you ladies will be the first to know. I would love to see any pages you create with this QC, post it wherever you want but it would be great if you posted a preview or link of it on the DSPFriends Facebook use just one page or the two, either will do.
Thank you for purchasing my QC’s in the past and I’ll hopefully be selling more somewhere in the near future…watch this space.
NOTE *** Both these QC's will disappear for download after the 31st May but please feel free to contact me directly for a new link.
THIS FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
UntilWeMeetAgain-1

No comments: